Sunday, February 7, 2010

SAY WATTTT! U did 3 diffrent fliers for da SAME PARTY! (Ummm YEA! We go HARD)

So just to inform everyone, YES this is the same party, but I am such a February lover i got my MADD SCIENTIST Thai with his 12" penis, to do 4 , YEA I MO FO SAID IT!!! 4 fliers for the same event LMMFAO (muahaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha) && we will be giving out our NEW STICKERS!!! The party location is @ our NEW Bar && Lounge LEFTY'S!!!!! 455 - 457 Wilson Ave (Btw Cornell St. & Jefferson ave) Brooklyn NY, 11221
Boyfriend/Girlfriend or neither come chill with the AfterMidNite Crew!
&& dont worry we got COAT CHECK on SMASHHHHHHH TRUST! 
:D
Posted By; Dale


 
  
 
&& I know i said my, scientist did 4 fliers!!! The fourth n FINAL flier will be shown on Thursday as our NEW STICKER!!!! FUCK YEAAAAA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment