Monday, February 8, 2010

"We Love These Artists" ITS THE "O.K. DRUMS"!!!!! Thank god for this NY based duo production group

Posted By: Dale

 
OH MY F'ING QUEEF HOLE! The O.K. Drums is just damn great music! I mean these 2 dudes have been making quite a damn name for themselves! From what I heard in a interview they a gonna be going on a mini tour in the summer kudos you guys. & I seen a couple of their shows & may I just say that it is as pounding as the music that they make & the remixes! oh man! I was blessed to chat with Jacqua & Duane & they gave me a few remixes to put up & stuff.... & I heard the are friends with Wordspit. They did a show together in philly some months back & he gave them the vocals for his single "Joystick Madness" & they killed the remix yo! That shit is freaking hero status but for those that haven't seen there set I advise you to go to the facebook & go to their next show or party because you get your damn moneys worth! Soo much damn energy & all that damn screaming...but enough about them & more on their remixes right!& cant wait for the "O.K. Remixes" LP to come out like I just really want their remix to Genesis on my Ipod!

O.K. Drums (click to download) #4 Daft Punk - Technologic (O.K. Drums Remix)
Art Work By: Thai






No comments:

Post a Comment